Sung-Ho S. Salk graduated from the University of Texas at Austin with Ph. D, in physics and Phi Kappa Phi honor in 1972. He taught ~30 years, mostly at Pohang University of Science and Technology, the Korea’s leading university. Earlier he was honored to serve as vice president of Korean Academy of Science and Technology and is now a permanent fellow of the Korea’s highest academy. He published over 500 papers: 271 refereed and invited papers in eminent journals and proceedings and 235 submitted and abstract papers. He is listed as who’s who in the world and who’s who in America:
1. High Tc Superconductivity : Classical and Quantum Phase Transitions
2. Many-body Theory ; Strongly Correlated Electron Systems
3. Gauge Theory and Quantum Field Theory with Application to Condensed Matter Physics
4. Low Dimensional Physics : Superconductivity; Fractional Quantum Hall Effects
5. Berry Phase Theory : Application to Scattering Theory and Low Dimensional Phys.
6. Nano Science; 2-D Systems; Atomic and Molecular Clusters; Chemical Physics
7. Geometry and Topology with Application to Physics