1. Numan Arshid, Mohammad Khalid, S. Ramesh, K. Ramesh, E. M. Shamsudin, Yiqiang Zhan, and Priyanka Jagadesh. “Facile sonochemical synthesis of 2D porous Co3O4 nanoflake for Supercapattery”, Journal of Alloys and Compounds (2019). [IF= 4.175].
2. Anwar Ayaz, Leong Chi Fung, Areeba Anwar, Priyanka Jagadish, Arshid Numan, Mohammad Khalid, Syed Shahabuddin, Ruqaiyyah Siddiqui, and Naveed Ahmed Khan, “Effects of Shape and Size of Cobalt Phosphate Nanoparticles against Acanthamoeba castellanii”, Pathogens, 8, (2019). [IF= 3.405].
3. Farah N., H. M. Ng, Arshid Numan, Chiam-Wen Liew, N. A. A. Latip, K. Ramesh, and S. Ramesh. “Solid polymer electrolytes based on poly (vinyl alcohol) incorporated with sodium salt and ionic liquid for electrical double layer capacitor”. Materials Science and Engineering: B, 251, (2019). [IF= 3.507].
4. Iqbal Muhammad Zahir, Abbas Khan, Arshid Numan, Syed Shabhi Haider, and Javed Iqbal, “Ultrasonication-assisted synthesis of novel strontium based mixed phase structures for supercapattery devices”, Ultrasonics Sonochemistry, 59 (2019). [IF= 7.279].
5. Norshahirah M. Saidi, Fatin Saiha Omar, Arshid Numan, David C. Apperley, Mohammed M. Algaradah, Ramesh Kasi, Alyssa-Jennifer Avestro, Ramesh T. Subramaniam, “Enhancing Efficiency in a Dye-Sensitized Solar Cell Based on a Metal Oxide Nanocomposite Gel Polymer Electrolyte”, ACS Applied Materials & Interfaces, doi: 10.1021/acsami.9b07062, (2019). [IF= 8.456].
6. Iqbal Javed, Lijie Li, Arshid Numan*, Saqib Rafique, Rashida Jafer, Sharifah Mohamad, Mohammad Khalid, K. Ramesh, and S. Ramesh., “Density functional theory simulation of cobalt Q1 oxide aggregation and facile synthesis of a cobalt oxide, gold and multiwalled carbon nanotube based ternary composite for a high performance Supercapattery”, New Journal of Chemistry, 00, 1-13 (2019). [IF= 3.069].
7. Jagadish Priyanka, Mohammad Khalid, Nowshad Amin, Mohammad Taghi Hajibeigy, Lau Phei Li, Arshid Numan, Nabisab Mujawar Mubarak, Rashmi Walvekar, and Andy Chan. “Recycled carbon fibre/Bi2Te3 and Bi2S3 hybrid composite doped with MWCNTs for thermoelectric applications”, Composites Part B: Engineering, 175, 15, 107085, (2019). [IF= 6.864].
8. Agudosi Elochukwu Stephen, Ezzat Chan Abdullah, Arshid Numan, Nabisab Mujawar Mubarak, Mohammad Khalid, and Nurizan Omar, “A Review of the Graphene Synthesis Routes and its Applications in Electrochemical Energy Storage”, doi.org/10.1080/10408436.2019.1632793, (2019). [IF= 6.455].
9. Duraisamy Navaneethan, Numan Arshid, Kavitha Kandiah, Javed Iqbal, Prabhakarn Arunachalam, Gopi Dhanaraj, K. Ramesh, and S. Ramesh, “Development of asymmetric device using Co3 (PO4)2 as a positive electrode for energy storage application” Journal of Materials Science: Materials in Electronics, pp.1-12 (2019). [IF= 2.195].
10. Anwar, Ayaz, Arshid Numan, Ruqaiyyah Siddiqui, Mohammad Khalid, and Naveed Ahmed Khan, “Cobalt nanoparticles as novel nanotherapeutics against Acanthamoeba castellanii” Parasites & vectors, 12(1), p.280 (2019). [IF= 3.342].
11. Min Juey Yee, N.M. Mubarak, E.C. Abdullah, Mohammad Khalid, Rashmi Walvekar, Rama RaoKarri, Sabzoi Nizamuddin, Arshid Numan, “Carbon nanomaterials based films for strain sensing application—A review” NanoStructures & Nano-Objects, 18, p.100312 (2019).
12. Heng Ivy, Chin Wei Lai, Joon Ching Juan, Arshid Numan, Javed Iqbal, and Ellie Yi Lih Teo, “Low-temperature synthesis of TIO2 nanocrystals for high performance electrochemical supercapacitors” Ceramics International, 45(4), pp.4990-5000 (2019). [IF= 3. 42].
13. Shahid Muhammad Mehmood, Perumal Rameshkumar, Arshid Numan, Syed Shahabuddin, Mahdi Alizadeh, Poi Sim Khiew, and Wee Siong Chiu, “A cobalt oxide nanocubes interleaved reduced graphene oxide nanocomposite modified glassy carbon electrode for amperometric detection of serotonin” Materials Science and Engineering: C, 100, pp.388395. (2019). [IF= 4.95].
14. Shahabuddin Syed, Arshid Numan, Muhammad Mehmood Shahid, Rashmin Khanam, R. Saidur, A. K. Pandey, and S. Ramesh, “Polyaniline-SrTiO3 nanocube based binary nanocomposite as highly stable electrode material for supercapacitors” Ceramics International, 45(9), pp.11428-11437 (2019). [IF= 3.45].
15. Min Juey Yee, NM Mubarak, EC Abdullah, Mohammad Khalid, Rashmi Walvekar, Rama Rao Karri, Sabzoi Nizamuddin, Arshid Numan, “Carbon nanomaterials based films for strain sensing application—A review” Nano-Structures & NanoObjects, 18, 100312, (2019).
16. Lim Jihn Yih, N. M. Mubarak, Mohammad Khalid, E. C. Abdullah, and Numan Arshid, “Novel fabrication of functionalized graphene oxide via magnetite and 1-butyl-3-methylimidazolium tetrafluoroborate” Nano-Structures & Nano-Objects, 16, pp.403-41 (2018).
17. Chew J. W., M. H. Khanmirzaei, Arshid Numan, Fatin Saiha Omar, K. Ramesh, and S. Ramesh, “Performance studies of ZnO and multi walled carbon nanotubes-based counter electrodes with gel polymer electrolyte for dye-sensitized solar cell” Materials Science in Semiconductor Processing, 83, pp.144-149 (2018). [IF= 2.722].
18. Iqbal, Javed, Arshid Numan, Saqib Rafique, Rashida Jafer, Sharifah Mohamad, Kasi Ramesh, and Sowmya Ramesh, “High performance supercapattery incorporating ternary nanocomposite of multiwalled carbon nanotubes decorated with Co3O4 nanograins and silver nanoparticles as electrode material” Electrochimica Acta, 278, pp.72-82 (2018). [IF= 5.383].
19. Kumaran V. Saminatha, H. M. Ng, Subramaniam Ramesh, Kasi Ramesh, B. Vengadaesvaran, and Arshid Numan “The conductivity and dielectric studies of solid polymer electrolytes based on poly (acrylamide-coacrylic acid) doped with sodium iodide” Ionics, pp.1-7 (2018). [IF= 2.289].
20. Nady Ahmed, Anas Abdul Latiff, Arshid Numan, CH Raymond Ooi, and Sulaiman Wadi Harun, “Theoretical and experimental studies on a Q-switching operation in an erbium-doped fiber laser using vanadium oxide as saturable absorber” Laser Physics, 28(8), p.085106 (2018). [IF= 1.231].
21. Chong, Mee Yoke, Arshid Numan*, Chiam-Wen Liew, H. M. Ng, Kasi Ramesh, and Subramaniam Ramesh, “Enhancing the performance of green solid-state electric double-layer capacitor incorporated with fumed silica nanoparticles” Journal of Physics and Chemistry of Solids, 117, pp.194-203 (2018). [IF= 2.752].
22. Omar Fatin Saiha, Arshid Numan, Shahid Bashir, Navaneethan Duraisamy, Rajamuthy Vikneswaran, Yueh-Lin Loo, Kasi Ramesh, and Subramaniam Ramesh “Enhancing rate capability of amorphous nickel phosphate supercapattery electrode via composition with crystalline silver phosphate” Electrochimica Acta, 273, pp.216-228 (2018). [IF= 5.383].
23. Nadiah N. S., Fatin Saiha Omar, Arshid Numan*, Y. K. Mahipal, “Influence of acrylic acid on ethylene carbonate/dimethyl carbonate based liquid electrolyte and its supercapacitor application” International Journal of Hydrogen Energy, 42(52), pp.30683-30690 (2017). [IF= 4.082].
24. Pervaiz Ahmad, Mayeen Uddin Khandaker, Nawshad Muhammad, Fida Rehman, Ghulamullah Khan, Amir Sada Khan, Zahoor Ullah, Muhammad AbdurRehman, Sohail Ahmed, Mubashar Gulzar, Israf UdDin, Syed Muzamil Ahmed, Hazrat Ali, and Numan Arshid, “Magnesium diboride (MgB2): An effective and novel precursor for the synthesis of vertically aligned BNNTs” Materials Research Bulletin, 98, pp.235-239 (2018). [IF= 3.355].
25. Lee Chee Ching, Fatin Saiha Omar, Arshid Numan, Navaneethan Duraisamy, K. Ramesh, and S. Ramesh, “An enhanced performance of hybrid supercapacitor based on polyaniline-manganese phosphate binary composite” Journal of Solid State Electrochemistry, 21(11), pp.3205-3213 (2017). [IF= 2.53].
26. Shahid Muhammad Mehmood, Ahmad H. Ismail, Ali MA Abdul Amir AL-Mokaram, R. Vikneswaran, Sohail Ahmad, Amir Hamza, and Arshid Numan*, “A single-step synthesis of nitrogen-doped graphene sheets decorated with cobalt hydroxide nanoflakes for the determination of dopamine” Progress in Natural Science: Materials International, 27(5), pp.582-587 (2017). [IF= 3.31].
27. Numan Arshid, Navaneethan Duraisamy, Fatin Saiha Omar, Dhanaraj Gopi, K. Ramesh, and S. Ramesh, “Sonochemical synthesis of nanostructured nickel hydroxide as an electrode material for improved electrochemical energy storage application” Progress in Natural Science: Materials International, 27(4), pp.416-423 (2017). [IF= 3.31].
28. Numan Arshid*, Muhammad Mehmood Shahid, Fatin Saiha Omar, Saqib Rafique, Shahid Bashir, K. Ramesh, and S. Ramesh, “Binary nanocomposite based on Co3 O4 nanocubes and multiwalled carbon nanotubes as an ultrasensitive platform for amperometric determination of dopamine” Microchimica Acta, 184(8), pp.2739-2748 (2017). [IF= 5.47].
29. Ahmad Pervaiz, Mayeen Uddin Khandaker, Syed Tawab Shah, Fida Rehman, Ghulamullah Khan, Nawshad Muhammad, Muhammad Abdur Rehman, Syed Muzamil Ahmed, Mubashir Gulzar, Arshid Numan, Hazrat Ali, “Controlled synthesis of anisotropic hexagonal boron nitride nano-web” Materials Science in Semiconductor Processing, 66, pp.4449 (2017). [IF= 2.723].
30. Nady A., Mahmoud Hazzaa M. Ahmed, Arshid Numan, Subramaniam Ramesh, Anas Abdul Latiff, Chong Heng Raymond Ooi, Hamzah Arof, and Sulaiman Wadi Harun, “Passively Q-switched erbium-doped fibre laser using cobalt oxide nanocubes as a saturable absorber” Journal of Modern Optics, 64(13), pp.1315-1320 (2017). [IF= 1.657].
31. Ahmad, Pervaiz, Mayeen Uddin Khandaker, Nawshad Muhammad, Fida Rehman, Ghulamullah Khan, Muhammad Abdur Rehman, Syed Muzamil Ahmed, Mubashir Gulzar, Arshid Numan, and Amir Sada Khan, “Synthesis of multilayered hexagonal boron nitride microcrystals as a potential hydrogen storage element” Ceramics International, 43(9), pp.73587361 (2017). [IF= 1.657].
32. Omar Fatin Saiha, Arshid Numan, Navaneethan Duraisamy, Shahid Bashir, K. Ramesh, and S. Ramesh, “A promising binary nanocomposite of zinc cobaltite intercalated with polyaniline for supercapacitor and hydrazine sensor” Journal of Alloys and Compounds, 716, pp.96-105 (2017). [IF= 4.175].
33. Nady A., Mahmoud Hazzaa M. Ahmed, Anas Abdul Latiff, Arshid Numan, CH Raymond Ooi, and Sulaiman Wadi Harun, “Nickel oxide nanoparticles as a saturable absorber for an all-fiber passively Q-switched erbium-doped fiber laser” Laser Physics, 27(6), p.065105 (2017). [IF= 1.232].
34. Omar Fatin Saiha, Arshid Numan, Navaneethan Duraisamy, Mohammad Mukhlis Ramly, K. Ramesh, and S. Ramesh, “Binary composite of polyaniline/copper cobaltite for high performance asymmetric supercapacitor application” Electrochimica Acta, 227, pp.41-48 (2017). [IF= 5.383].
35. Numan Arshid*, Muhammad Mehmood Shahid, Fatin Saiha Omar, K. Ramesh, and S. Ramesh, “Facile fabrication of cobalt oxide nanograin-decorated reduced graphene oxide composite as ultrasensitive platform for dopamine detection” Sensors and Actuators B: Chemical, 238, pp.1043-1051 (2017). [IF= 6.393].
36. Chong Mee Yoke, Arshid Numan*, Chiam‐Wen Liew, K. Ramesh, and S. Ramesh, “Comparison of the performance of copper oxide and yttrium oxide nanoparticle based hydroxylethyl cellulose electrolytes for supercapacitors” Journal of Applied Polymer Science, 134(13) (2017). [IF= 2.188].
37. Ahmad Pervaiz, Mayeen Uddin Khandaker, Yusoff Mohd Amin, Nawshad Muhammad, Ghulamullah Khan, Amir Sada Khan, Arshid Numan, Muhammad Abdur Rehman, Syed Muzamil Ahmed, and Asif Khan, “Synthesis of hexagonal boron nitride fibers within two hour annealing at 500° C and two hour growth duration at 1000° C” Ceramics International, 42(13), pp.14661-14666 (2016). [IF= 3.45].
38. Chong Mee Yoke, Chiam-Wen Liew, Arshid Numan, K. Yugal, K. Ramesh, H. M. Ng, T. V. Chong, and S. Ramesh, “Effects of ionic liquid on the hydroxylpropylmethyl cellulose (HPMC) solid polymer electrolyte” Ionics, 22(12), pp.24212430 (2016). [IF= 2.28].
39. Liew Chiam-Wen, H. M. Ng, Arshid Numan, and S. Ramesh, “Poly (acrylic acid)–based hybrid inorganic– organic electrolytes membrane for electrical double layer capacitors application” Polymers, 8(5), p.179 (2016). [IF= 3.164].
40. Duraisamy Navaneethan, Arshid Numan, Saiha Omar Fatin, K. Ramesh, and S. Ramesh, “Facile sonochemical synthesis of nanostructured NiO with different particle sizes and its electrochemical properties for supercapacitor application” Journal of colloid and interface science, 471, pp.136-144 (2016). [IF= 6.361].
41. Numan Arshid, Navaneethan Duraisamy, Fatin Saiha Omar, Y. K. Mahipal, K. Ramesh, and S. Ramesh, “Enhanced electrochemical performance of cobalt oxide nanocube intercalated reduced graphene oxide for supercapacitor application” RSC Advances, 6(41), pp.34894-34902 (2016). [IF= 3.049].
42. Omar Fatin Saiha, Arshid Numan, Navaneethan Duraisamy, Shahid Bashir, K. Ramesh, and S. J. R. A. Ramesh., “Ultrahigh capacitance of amorphous nickel phosphate for asymmetric supercapacitor applications” RSC Advances, 6(80), pp.76298-76306 (2016). [IF= 3.049].
43. Fattah, N. F. A., H. M. Ng, Y. K. Mahipal, Arshid Numan, S. Ramesh, and K. Ramesh, “An approach to solid-state electrical double layer capacitors fabricated with graphene oxide-doped, ionic liquid-based solid copolymer electrolytes” Materials, 9(6), p.450 (2016). [IF= 2.972].
44. Nadiah, N. S., Y. K. Mahipal, Arshid Numan, S. Ramesh, and K. Ramesh, “Efficiency of supercapacitor using EC/DMCbased liquid electrolytes with methyl methacrylate (MMA) monomer” Ionics, 22(1), pp.107-114 (2016). [IF= 2.289].
45. Duraisamy, Navaneethan, Arshid Numan, K. Ramesh, Kyung-Hyun Choi, and S. Ramesh, “Investigation on structural and electrochemical properties of binder free nanostructured nickel oxide thin film” Materials Letters, 161, pp.694-697 (2015). [IF= 3.019].