25. A.B. Vennela, D. Mangalaraj, N. Muthukumarasamy, S.Agilan, K.V.Hemalatha*, Structural and Optical Properties of Co3O4 Nanoparticles prepared by Sol-gel technique for photocatalytic Application, International Journal of Electrochemical Science, 14 (2019) 3535-3552.
24. Anandha Raj Jeyaraman, Suresh Kannan Balasingam, Chanyong Lee, Hyunjoo Lee, Balamuralitharan Balakrishnan, Sornalatha Manickam, Moonsuk Yi, Hee-Je Kim, Karthick Sivalingam Nallathambi, Yongseok Jun, and Hemalatha Kuzhandaivel*, Enhanced Solar to Electrical Energy Conversion of Titania Nanoparticles and Nanotubes-based Combined Photoanodes for Dye-sensitized Solar Cells, Materials Letters, 243 (2019) 180-182.
23. B. Balamuralitharan, S. N. Karthick, Suresh K. Balasingam, K. V. Hemalatha, Selvam .S, Anandharaj .J, K. Prabakar, Yongseok Jun, and Hee-Je Kim* Hybrid Reduced Graphene Oxide/Manganese Diselenide Cubes: A New Electrode Material for Supercapacitors, Energy Technology, 5 (2017) 1953-1962.
22. S. Selvam, B. Balamuralitharan, S.N. Karthick, K.V. Hemalatha, Kandasamy Prabakar, Hee-Je Kim*, Simultaneous electrochemical deposition of an e-rGO/β-CD/MnO2 ternary composite for a self-powered supercapacitor based caffeine sensor, Analytical Methods, 8 (2016) 7937.
21. C. Dhandapani, R. Narayanasamy*, S.N. Karthick, K.V. Hemalatha, S. Selvam, P. Hemalatha, S. Dinesh Kirupha, Hee-Je Kim, Drastic photocatalytic degradation of methylene blue dye by neodymium doped zirconium oxide as photocatalyst under visible light irradiation, Optik, 127 (2016) 10288.
20. S.N. Karthick, K.V. Hemalatha, Hee-Je Kim, Moonsuk Yi, C. Dhandapani, R. Narayanaswamy. Performance of sol-gel synthesized nanocrystalline TiO2 in quantum dot sensitized solar cell with deposition of CdS/CdSe quantum dots by different techniques, Science of Advanced Materials, 8 (2016) 645.
19. K. Balachandran , Rajendran Venckatesh, Rajeshwari Sivaraj, K.V. Hemalatha, R. Mariappan. Enhancing power conversion efficiency of DSSC by doping SiO2 in TiO2 photo anodes. Materials Science in Semiconductor Processing 35 (2015) 59–65
18. S. Selvam, B. Balamuralitharan, S.N. Karthick, A. Dennyson Savariraj, K.V. Hemalatha, Soo-Kyoung Kim, Hee-Je Kim, Novel high-temperature supercapacitor combined dye sensitized solar cell from a sulfated β-cyclodextrin/PVP/MnCO3 composite, Journal of Materials Chemistry A, 3 (2015) 10225.
17. C. Justin Raj, S. N. Karthick, K.V. Hemalatha, Soo-Kyoung Kim, Byung Chul Kim, Kook-Hyun Yu, Hee-Je Kim, Synthesis of self-light-scattering wrinkle structured ZnO photoanode by sol–gel method for dye-sensitized solar cells, Applied Physics A – Materials science & processing, 116 (2014) 811. 23.
16. C. Justin Raj, S.N. Karthick, S. Park, K.V. Hemalatha, S.K. Kim, K. Prabakar, Hee-Je Kim, Improved photovoltaic performance of CdSe/CdS/PbS quantum dot sensitized ZnO nanorod array solar cell, Journal of Power Sources, 248 (2014) 439. 22.
15. C. Justin Raj, S.N. Karthick, K.V. Hemalatha, Hee-Je Kim, K. Prabakar, Highly efficient ZnO porous nanostructure for CdS/CdSe quantum dot sensitized solar cell, Thin Solid Films, 548 (2013) 636.
14. Hee-Je Kim, Kim Dong Jo, S.N. Karthick*, K.V. Hemalatha, C. Justin Raj, Sunseong ok, Youngson choe, Curcumin dye extracted from Curcuma longa. L, used as sensitizers for efficient dye sensitized solar cells, International Journal of Electrochemical Science, 8 (2013) 8320.
13. Hee-Je Kim, Yeo-Tae Bin, S.N. Karthick, K.V. Hemalatha*, C. Justin Raj, S.Venkatesan, Songyi Park, G. Vijayakumar, Natural dye extracted from Rhododendron species flowers as a photosensitizer in dye sensitized solar cell, International Journal of Electrochemical Science, 8 (2013) 6734.
12. S.N. Karthick, K.V. Hemalatha, C. Justin Raj, Hee Je Kim, Moonsuk Yi*, Synthesis of nano-bound microsphere Co3O4 by simple polymer-assisted sol-gel technique, Journal of Nanoparticle Research, 15 (2013) 1474.
11. C. Justin Raj, K. Prabakar, S.N. Karthick, K.V. Hemalatha, Min-Kyu Son, Hee-Je Kim*, Banyan root structured Mg doped ZnO photoanode for dye sensitized solar cells, Journal of Physical Chemistry – C, 117 (2013) 2600.
10. S.N. Karthick, K.V. Hemalatha, C. Justin Raj, Hee-Je Kim, Moonsuk Yi*, Titanium dioxide paste preparation for dye sensitized solar cell using hydrothermal technique, Journal of Ceramic Processing Research, 13 (2012) s136.
9. S.N. Karthick, K.V. Hemalatha, C. Justin Raj, A. Subramania, Hee Je Kim*, Preparation of TiO2 paste using poly (vinylpyrrolidone) for dye sensitized solar cells, Thin Solid Films, 520 (2012) 7018.
8. C. Justin Raj, S. N. Karthick, A. Dennyson Savariraj, K. V. Hemalatha, Park Song-Ki, Hee-Je Kim and K. Prabakar*, Electrochemical properties of TiO2 encapsulated ZnO nanorod aggregates dye sensitized solar cells, Journal of alloy and compounds, 537 (2012) 159.
7. K.V. Hemalatha, S.N. Karthick, C. Justin Raj, Min-Kyu Son, Soo-Kyoung Kim, HeeJe Kim*, Performance of Kerria japonica and Rosa chinensis flower dyes as a sensitizer for dye sensitized solar cells, Spectrochemica Acta Part A: Molecular and Biomolecular Spectroscopy, 96 (2012) 305.
6. C. Justin Raj, S.N. Karthick, K.V. Hemalatha, Min-Kyu Son, Hee-Je Kim, K. Prabakar*, Magnesium doped ZnO nanoparticles embedded ZnO nanorod hybrid electrodes for dye sensitized solar cells, Journal of Sol-Gel Science and Technology, 62 (2012) 453
5. S.N. Karthick, K.V. Hemalatha, Hyunwoong Seo, Daniel Ludeman, Jin-Kyoung Kim, K.Prabakar, Hee-Je Kim*, Titanium oxide prepared by polymer gel assisted combustion method for dye sensitized solar cell, Current Applied Physics, 11 (2011) S127.
4. K.V.Hemalatha, S.Venkatesan, Impact of iron toxicity on certain enzymes and biochemical parameters of tea, Asian journal of biochemistry, 6(2011)384
3. P.K. Subramanian, K.V. Hemalatha* Khaja Kamaludeen, Analysis of quality of well water situated near the paper mill Industry, Ecology, environment and conservation, 17(2011)1.
2. S. Venkatesan, K.V. Hemalatha, S. Jayaganesh. Zinc toxicity and its influence on nutrients uptake in tea. American Journal of Plant Physiology. 2 (2006) 185
1. S. Venkatesan, K.V. Hemalatha S. Jayaganesh Characterization ofmanganese toxicity and its influence on nutrient uptake, antioxidant enzyme and biochemical parameters in tea Research Journal of Phytochemistry1 (2007) 52